Friday, August 29, 2008






i know i look dumb from behind.

our waiting process has been paid off.


went back to the salon again.
and i think he tot i going to go back for revenge, but ze went for dye instead.
so sit there, chatting wif ze.
the guys over there is quite funny.
the one help me to dye my hair ytd asked me to help him put something
on the table, so i said:" oh, $10!"
He:"-_-,(he stuggle it back) i put myself."
Cause he everytime pass me something, he would request for
extra charges which is kidding.
SO cute sia him! but too bad he got gf, quite chio.(cause she came to the shop)

watch 4bia.
4 stories but 3rd one is funny.
overall so-so.

on the way to ze hse, WE SAW A PUPPY!
so ze it took back cause i cant bring home:(

so coincidence. before that me and ze was talking about dogs
and also our job friends.
after that, we found puppy as well as our friends, JIA PEI XD
so happy to see JIA PEI!
hope we meet up again asap!!

okay, Home sweet home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home