Saturday, August 16, 2008


nowadays people are so inconsiderate. Left the tou fu there!


and the missig toufu is ours! OPS! HAHAHA!

my lovely OTOPUS!

meiyang and her yummy yummy octopus!

yesh, went sakae one day!
so went sakae for our small gathering.
kl took the tou fu from the opposite and one drop!
muahahaha! so we only have to see our tou fu move back to the chef there.


TIRED LEH! went SUNTEC for work from 6 to close!
saw my long time no see SHI FU(MASTER), james!
yeah, he is the one who teach me the beginner stuffs in Fox when
i join last year at IMM. Seeing him again at Suntec.
went in doin my own work, which is serving thus tidying the place.
AND HE LET ME OFF EARLY! COOL MAN! (although i still reached home at
11.30pm but he let me go at 1030pm while the shop is still not yet close:))
so trained back home.

AND IM SO FUCKING HUNGRY!
I NEED FOOD SERIOUSLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home