Saturday, August 23, 2008




(his "big" eye, CUTE LA)
First of all, RAIN FINALLY CUTS HIS LONG HAIR!!!!!!!
WOOTS!! but through this pictures, his eyebrow looks weird though.
probably he just had his eyebrow trim.
Nevertheless, HE CUTS HIS HAIR!!!
and and and!! HE IS would be the stadium THIS coming SUN at bejing
olypmic closing ceremony!
I UNABLE TO WATCH!! CRYS!!!!hope got preview.

okay okay, back to my daily life.
went commonwealth sec to retake my Os eng oral.
hmmm, all i can say ive done my best and i hope to pass.
saw mdm aza as one of the invigilator, luckily i nvr tio her.
my invigilator is quite cute and cheerful.
and i damn kan chiong(panic).
one guy came out, and i quickly stand up and walk in.
but was stopped by the invigilator, she told me to wait for awhile.
then i stand outside thus keep on peeping the teachers!
nervous until i keep on standing outside the room.
when i turned behind, saw a helper(teacher) looking at me.
so i sit down, lols.
overall, GOOD LUCK TO ME.


work after that.
i must thanks an ah neh.
he brought 2 super ex set of things from me.
tot he wasnt gonna to buy.
i think his heart was broken quite its really quite ex.
but i chose the matching shirt and pants that suits him okay.
hahahaha, thanks ah bro!

however, not forgetting another ah neh call me auntie!
he is super old, he came in see clothes, then shout and look at me.
ah neh:"Auntie ah, how much eh?"
me:"(AUNTIE?!?!?!, WTF!) point at the price to him*"
ah neh:"oh,(walk away)"
me:"(almost point middle finger!)z.z"

tats all for today.
nights world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home