Tuesday, August 19, 2008


I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS PIC CAN!!! SPOT ME, i can tell you i damn KuKu!

Hais, what can i say, its all memories.

I MISS THIS CAN! BALLOON HAT FESTIVAL'04 held at Sentosa
damn tiring i must say when it comes to march! but it's all worth it.

taken last year at rp when im taking my Os.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZUER!

celebrated her birthday at Fish & Co!
and indeed its really a LONG LONG time no see buddy.
Thus, our gatherings:)) Chat/laugh as usual of what we did in the past.
BUT WE NVR TAKE GROUP PHOTOS!
sian. Nehmind, there is still more outings in the future:)

i super ultimate sian at home can.
and i hate being at home. hais.
so my decided to keep myself occupied which is to play games:)
and as well as listen to songs.
S CLUB 7 and A1's songs is damn nice.
I remember their songs was used during my ex seniors' band graduation.
Then the juniors and seniors would cry and cry and cry until our
eyes were red thus bid farewell to our seniors. Damn sad can.
Especially "Like a Rose" by A1 being used. CRY DAO~~
sad,sad thus sadded.
okay la, gonna go to my emo world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home