Wednesday, August 27, 2008



All I can describe about my class chalet at downtown east with only one positive word, that would be “EXCELLENT”! I seriously had a lot of great fun and will sure be looking out for more gatherings again like this during our next holidays.
RANGERS checked-in yesterday at about 3pm plus which then followed by Oscar, Farah (de sayang) and as well as my CS partner, VIKI!
Then the wholesale BBQ centre arrived with the things we ordered and I took 48 cans of drink, muhahaha, macho huh!
Next we started off with some games as it’s still early. We played 5 stars (quite a fun game) and then off to start up the fire for our BBQ. However, rain began to drizzling down from the sky. Nevertheless, we still carried on by holding on to an umbrella and BBQ our stuff.
Quite full though, with our HONEY HOTDOGS. The rest of the class arrived later. Fadhli, Yasin, Viki, Jun Jie, Shi min, Hazel and as well as me walked our way to White Sands to settle some things.
On the way, we talked about ___ stories and etc.
Back to our room, chit chat with rangers and not forgetting to play our 5 stars again This time round, loser had to do pole dance. Shi min and me kanna, so we had to do it.
Bah bah bah, Bestie, Nicholas, Jun Jie, Shi min, Viki, Hazel and me set off to the nearby beach to watch sunrise. AND I must say it’s SUPERB BEAUTIFUL! Took amazing photos of it.
Back to our room once again and I dozed off, super tired okay. After which, we had to separate from there.
TODAY!
I must thanks to the guy who helps to highlight my hair.
He was telling me how bad the previous salon had done to my hair and also how can he help. He’s voice is damn low when he talked to me and I had to only entertain him with my nod/smile.
AND MEI YANG DID her ever first washing hair for me but the water almost spilled all over my face! Lmao. Good try eh dey!
HOME SWEET HOME.

I got a B for my GPA! Muahaha, but still I have to buck up for my sem2.
By the way, my hp is not with me. so wouldnt be answering any phone calls as well as messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home