Sunday, August 03, 2008


MY LOVELY RANGERS.

I hate it when they said until like i don't have tomorrow!
I know they are concern about me but I HAVE GROWN!
I HAVE TO EXPERIENCE!
whatever, i no mood.

ANYWAY, PEI SAN IS BACK! WOOT!
its good to have her back. I can laugh like nobody business
and got somemore entertain me. HAHAHAHA!
but...AYU NOT WORKING NIAO!
IKAQ TML LAST DAY! WTF? 100% SADDED!


today customers were incredible.
I think i need a recorder.
CUSTOMER A:"So this got discount?"
ME:"YES,STOREWIDE!"
CUSTOMER A:"So this one have la, then this one?(take another piece)"
Me:"(in my mind:WTF?) Yes mdm, ALL 50%)
CUSTOMER A:"okay okay, thanks."
this is not the end....
CUSTOMER B:" DO THIS HAVE 50%??"
and so it goes on and on and on from 12pm to 10pm of my working time.
THANKS AR! but luckily my kids section sales was __! SOMEMORE
I WORK ALONE AT THAT SECTION! NOT BAD NOT BAD!


ATE HONEY CHICKEN with CAO TING!
the guy over there is quite HANDSOME:):)
named Alex(NOT the fox alex but another alex)
and the honey chicken is damn tasty!
alright alright!
gtg sleep.
RANGERS SHOPPING TML!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home