Tuesday, August 12, 2008

1. The last person to tag you is...
My dearest mianbao, GUI SHI:)!

2. Your relationship with him/her is...
Working Partner.

3. Your first impression of him/her...
Quiet as we were doing our own work during her first day.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you...

She helped me a lot during our work and as well as treating us sweets
which gave us moral support!

5. The most memorable thing that he/she had said to you...
JIA YOU! XD


6. If he/she become your lover, you will...
we are straight yo!

7. If he/she became your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be...
we are straight yo! So nothing to improve on.

8. If he/she became your enemy, you will...
Cry like mad!

9. If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be...
I don’t know but I hope it’s a minor one.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now...
GATHERING! And laugh like mad with her/dabao!

11. Your overall impression of him/her...
Cheerful, joyful and also put on a smile on her face

12. How you think people around you will feel about you...
Calm, Crazy and Crapper

13. The character you love of about yourself is...
Stupid?

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate of about yourself are...
stubborn

15. The most ideal person you want to be is...
A SUCCESSFUL PERSON!(after my whole semester 1 in RP,
My dream is to be a successful person!)
Muahahahha.

16. For the people that care and like you, say something to them..
Thanks, I love you. Sorry my stubbornness or even my poor/bad characteristic.

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
Anyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home