Monday, March 09, 2009


Spot Me!


hope to go back to school one day.
especially to play my dear instrument.

these few days have been busying,
Busying at home rotting. ha!
its a total sian-zation for me.
worst still, lazy to go out and
finished the junk food at home :X
jia let! how to cut down my 8kg of massive fats!

Next, work was enjoyable. At least work helps
to kill time and prevents me to rot at home!:)
But ana and sharina has left work:(
soon, mama iris would be leavingT.T
adri and eric is clearing their leave!
hais.

hais, i do know what to do with my hair.
it has been bugging me for a nong nong time.
dyed?rebond?snap it real short?
Wo bu zi dao! aku don kno!
I really DON'T KNOW.

ROAR, LIFELESS ME.
shall end this post with pic to enlighten the mood! hahaha.

when both my love meets.
XDXDXDXDXD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home