Saturday, February 28, 2009


Mei yang learning drumming.

we are mistaken as "sisters" throughout the day. and im the eldest! LMAO!


I HAD FUN TODAY!
I TOT IT WOULD BE ANOTHER BORING DAY FOR ME! BUT NOT AT ALL!
MY's friend brought us to Geylang today! hahahahaha!
no la, its at aljunied, just that the place is near geylang.

Get to know alot of friends, COOL MAN!
But there are too many, so i get memorize some.
they are all friendly people:)
mostly younger then me.
FRUITFUL THING OF THE DAY IS THAT I LEARNT SOME BASIC
ABOUT DRUMMING! Had some pros like Matthew and Hadi to teach me.
WONDERFUL!

after that melissa invited us to watch their guitar lesson.
went back for some drum lesson again and
sadly, we had to go home.
NO WORRIES, I WILL BE BACK NEXT SAT TO LEARN SOMEMORE!

oh ya, dinner was great.
i love today.
THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home