Friday, February 20, 2009


HAHAHAH! "PAO!PAO!PAO!" I LOVE THE DANCE!

Yazima and Smap dancing PAOPAOPAO!
MY NEW FEMALE BAND IDOL! CHECK OUT THEIR MV!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tYi4cNhQZw
REALLY CAN LOL! if you are feeling down or emo,
check out this video!

IM VERY VERY SUPER DUPER HAPPY TODAY!
CAUSE I HAD BIMBIMBAP, SHABU-SHABU AND FRIED CAKED for dinner!
yes all korean dishes! DAMN NICE! Less 20% somemore!
At New JP Lvl 3! Inside the New Kopitiam!



Fried Cake(top), Shabu-Shabu(middle) and KimChi(bottom)!

after that, another mahjong session at my house.
today special guest would be ZE! vs My mum Vs Bro Vs Me!
and again,after a 2-3 hours game, Winner goes to my Bro and Ze.
Nice game indeed.

alright, till here!
BYEBYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home