Thursday, October 23, 2008



I know how to count from 1 to 5 in Mynmar.
I know how to count from 1 to 10 in Japanese and Filipino.
I know how to say from Mon to Sun in Filipino:)
HAHAHA, its FUN!

I don know where the hell i got the sudden interest in learning Philipino
language. Maybe influence by my boss and Ana at work.
when they chat with each other in philipino language, its super cool.
And there are also philipino customers coming into our shop too.
Once i master it, i gonna chat with them with it.


ANYWAY, I SAW A "HOT" GUY AT _______ when i acc peywen
to collect something!! HE'S DAMN "HOT"!
at the weird thing is that, he's alone, sitting
in a super duper dark and ulu receptionist desk in a centre
where nobody can actually sees him.
(ask me or peywen if you wanna know where XD)

OKAY!
Paalam:)(GOODBYE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home