Tuesday, October 14, 2008


my female idol! KIM SUN-AH!

and and and! for those who is also a rainism's fan
get prepared and watch it!
Turn on air-con if possible!
put on a headphone would be better too!

HE'S SO DAMN HOT! WAY TOO HOT!HOT UNTIL I CANT STOP!
i was stunt when i saw this MV. Im melting.
Seriously, despite he put on the eyeliner, other
than that, he's prefect for me! RAINISM BEST!
send link to almost everyone about he's hotness!
i cannot control myself.
i think i got "Rainism Syndrome", HAHA!


Kayak land training.
anyway, had prison break just now in the evening.
I BROKE MY OWN RUNNING DISTANCE RECORD! CHEY BAH!
Pri sch: 1.2km
Sec sch: 2.4km
Cross country: unknown
Recently: approx.3km(round admiratly park and school)
TODAY! TODAY TODAY!
RAN A TOTAL OF 5KM and also a timing of about 45mins.
YESH! and i can say i manage to survive through it.
Half success i should say. (cause i run, stop, run, stop)
thanks to a senior who kept on motivating me from behind.
for a fat gal like me survive 5km run. not bad ohkay! LOLS!
APPLAUSE FOR ME!
totally wore out.

OKAY, tired like mad.
CIAO PEOPLE!
I WANNA BE A BAD GAL~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home