Thursday, October 09, 2008


first of all
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI YANG!
i did a limited edition of birthday card from "Davis"(which is me)
nice ohokay! took hours to make it.

NEXT, BRO BOUGHT A CAR! FINALLY!
i get a free ride to school/home if i need:)
(there is some consequences though)
having witness our lim's family ever first car handing over from owner to
buyer is great. i slept on the car while my bro drove us home.

i seriously need some motivation.
ive got stress very badly this sem.
not attending class for i donkno how many times.
Ut madness is here and i don understand!
6P worst still.
work is sometimes killing me.
pimples popping out non stop. and my dad and mum scolded me.
for not taking care of myself.
PMS is here.
haven been sleeping well these few days
and i seriously to manage my time well.

WHO CAN HELP ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home