Monday, March 03, 2008

im now having BEP fever. SHIOK!
cause the songs in the my shop kept on playing their songs,
and im addicted to it.

HAPPY BELATED TO KAI LING
as well as MY NEPHEWs(they are twins but don look alike.)!

.I WANNA GET MYSELF A COM ASAP!
my head gonna burst without a com cause both my bros
don wanna let me play theirs. LOCK UNTIL SO HAPPY!ROAR!
still have to see their face somemore.
and cyn told me to paste stickers on their face.
quite funny actually if you get the joke.

anyone jio-ing me out to shop?!?!
i wanna shop till i drop.
and my mum kept on chasing and telling and nagging me
to buy clothes before poly day starts.(of course using my own $$, ahahaha.)


last but not least i wanna dedicate this song to all of you out there:)
so click > and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home