Wednesday, February 27, 2008



cried very badly when my dad told me abt my aunt, in malaysia, who suffer from brain damaged
and stroke, now paralyzed forever. although they are not close to me, hearing
the situation of her made my tears went falling.
going to fly there in june to see her.
may god bless her.
anyway, saw my LONG LOST FRIEND.
she and me are seperated since pri ?.
after SO MANY YEARS! she's back at jjc.
and her eng is fcuking good.
her eng like ABC type.
so i asked her where she went as i tot she went overseas.
but she said she transfered to sk pri(in singapore).
i like super shocked. she's a totally different person.
she look prettier, more ang moh face, eng more perfect, more friendly!!!
back in 199?, she's shy and not that sociable, onli speak chinese,more like
china gal. NOW!! ROAR! luckily she still remember me:)
i was at the back, working.
then suddenly a girl wave to me, and i went "?dots?"
so i wave back. until i looked carefully at her face with
same flashback in my mind, i like:" you ar.... pri... right?"
she:"YA!!! leeting!!"
me:" you are what bao, what bao one?"
she:"omg, you forget my name. how can you?"
me:"sorry sorry, haha"
so excited to see her which i don kno why. lmao
okay, the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home