Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a-la-la-long, a-la-la-long, la-la-la-la-la-la-long.
watched "teacher marry boss" by mark lee and fann wong.
its funny overall. bth the sissy acted by mark lee. super funny.

woke up 8.45am and went jp just to watch movie despite i work
afternoon shift. then saw hafiz and he thought im working morning shift.
anyway, a stranger talk to my parents and my mum got fed up by her.
we were talking among ourselves and this woman overheard our conversation.
woman:"auntie auntie, this movie nice meh, nice meh?"
my mum:"I haven't watch, thats why im here to watch!"
woman:"isn't? alot of ppl say very nice, very funny. but i don't believe.(*give the kuku face.)"
my mum got agitated and nearly throw the paper bag at her. LMAO!

went for work after that.
very few customer la.
COME AND VISIT ME PEOPLE!!
so visit me if ur free! somewhere on the 2nd floor:)
im fucking bored down there.
byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home