Monday, March 24, 2008


after watching medical dragon 2, i told my mum i wanna be a nurse.
my mum straight away Laugh Out Loud and call me "SIAO!"
My mum:" YOU SO SCARE OF INJECTION STILL WANNA BE NURSE!"
lmao, maybe im too addicted to the drama.

yesterday, went church with My and her sis.
whole event/programme was very fun.
touched by the drama and i definitely learn alot of things.
went jp and bought bolster at only $20. haha

today, worked from 10am-2.30pm.
went home and back to jp for
dinner with cyn and kl.
shop around with kl before going home.


whoosh! im going for SIT orientation camp:)
so happy, but when i looked at the things to bring:

blah
blah
blah
1 set of school uniform.( compulsory.)
blah
blah

quite shocked actually.
luckily i haven throw it away.
but i wonder why need to bring.
boring posts ya!
byebye!

*unforgiveness causes pain alive."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home