Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i lose money for mahjong again!! although i win for the few rounds
in the beginnings. Hilarious award of the day goes to my mom!
and the Hero award goes to my dad
PhotobucketPhotobucket


we were watching ninja warriors while playing mahjong.
my mom scream upon seeing the guy fall into the river!
and thanks to my mom's screaming, a baby LIZARD dropped onto our
mahjong table from the ceiling. NABEI!
All of us CHAO away from the table except my dad, he shoo the b.lizard away.
scare the hell out of me!

And cause i lose money, my dad insisted to help me pay but
my mum, who also lose money, was jealous that my dad help me pay.
ahahahaha. bth her.

my mom is cooking now!The smell is IRRESISTIBLE!REALLY!
Before you taste the food and comment, the smell
will come find you even if you are in the room and "hook your nose",
automatically, you will rush to the kitchen!
hungry~

oh ya,

my new love! total cuteness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home