Thursday, January 29, 2009




ANNYEONG!
I wish to migrate to Korea and stay there as a permanent resident.
And i will have a korean bf/husband tat can sing/dance like rain so that
he can sing me a lullaby to put me to sleep for every single night.
We will then live near the coast area of korea so that i can be a ahjumma
there wearing diving suit everyday to dive and collect clams early in the morning.
Thus, i will be an ahjumma selling clams/kimchi in the wet market.
And live peacefully for my rest of my life there.
the end. hahaha, sounds crzay but i like it!
Photobucket

Anyway some pics of my CNY celebration.

someone lao yu sheng lao until he lao one of my pair of chopstick together
with the yu sheng, lmao.

my uncle's fish tank that contain corals and some underwater creatures. cool huh!

yum yum
till then pple.
ITS 5aM!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home