Sunday, January 18, 2009




ROAR!! NA BEI! I NEARLY GOT THAT "BREAKING DAWN" book!
Me and adri went Harris to check out for the twilight series book.
then a sales girl replenish 2 eclipse and the one and only breaking dawn.
BUT! there was this kiasu girl standing infront of the bookselves where the
sales girl is heading to, took the break dawn book as soon as the book is up.
AND my heart sank.

Nevermind, so me and adri follow her.
until then, she HID the book and walk out of the shop without buying.
SO, we and adri went behind to search the book.

Me:"Quick quick quick! lets go find the book!"
from the corner of my right eye, i saw the kiasu girl walk fast back.
Me:" OH SHIT!"
Adri:" I think is somewhere here!"

the Kiasu girl know we went to find, so she quickly snap the book and pay.
NA BEI SIA! SHE IS SO CUNNING! ROAR!
I just need that book and im done with all the series!
CRYS... and there goes only 30 mins of break. hahhaha.
Fun though, like we were playing treasure hunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home