Saturday, December 13, 2008


Rain doing pole dance! SEXY BI!

How hot can he be!

Self claim holiday today!
so i went from West-->North-->East-->South and back to West today.
haha, went alot of place, in fact, almost round Singapore!
saw my eye candy too:))))))

ANYWAY, IM SO HAPPY!
i lost 3.2kg :D
but i still look fat though:(
Overall, SUPER HAPPY!


Next, i'm noob.
MY brought me to Subway today.
And its my first time to Subway, eating Subway food!
ahahaha, like some kuku kids, blur blur staring at the board.
Then when ordering cookies, the person is waiting for me
to choose the flavours which i do not know what are the flavours of cookies,
so i look at MY.
dumb ass me. hahaha!

Explored shopping mall with MY
AND AND AND! NEW JURONG POINT IS OMG BIG!
I CAN SAY ITS A MIXTURE OF IMM + VIVO = NEW JP!
Every little outlet is hell big and long!
Me, again, like a kuku kid, mouth wide open,
pointing here and there, was super fascinated by it.
Next time i no need to go town area anymore. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home