Wednesday, December 03, 2008


Rain so hot yet so cute here!
Photobucket
i cant stop laughing.
Photobucket

HAIS!
Today is my Diet Project Day 7! and its still going on.
Met lisa, and im quite happy as i managed to cut down some
inches of my fats today:) But total kg cut down is only 0.1kg!
FAINTS.

its tough though.
alot of things have to say "No".
and has to have plenty of water.

I MUST HAVE DETERMINATION and PERSERVANCE!


Went Paragon after meeting lisa.
walked around my ex-workplace. Saw quite a few familiar faces but i think
i only recognize their faces but they do not kno me. lol.
My auntie ann who is still working and is very blur blur one,
always stays in the small small fitting rooms and likes to nag at me.
miss that feeling.


okay okay.
UT madness is here again.
REALLY DON FEEL LIKE GOING TO SCHOOL!
ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home