Saturday, January 26, 2008

"we are not clever, but we can if we work hard."
-my big brother.

given small talks section by my big brother last night.(its like the first time he talk to me for mins.)this time, i fall down badly. but his words was like a helping hand pulling me up.
was so touched that i cried. after his words, i swear i will move on from here.

anyway, was late for work.
damn tired as i slept very late last night.
verlin and shihui came:)
blah blah blah, customers bomb my section and i rebuild my area.
i attended this cust at imm on the 23jan and i agreed to help her checked stock.(which
i did not call.)
in the end today 25jan, she came t o jp. i walked out of the store and i saw her.
i was so shocked that i quickly walked pass her.
BUT, she walked up to me!
she did not recognised me until she looked into my face and she went: "AAA!!!!"
we chat for awhile(like we have known each other for a long time).
so i took the stuff she want and helped her for the size.

where would i go next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home