Tuesday, November 27, 2007




da ge ho!(hokkien) means HI EVERYBODY!
im BACK FROM CHINA!!
seriously i miss SINGAPORE'S FOOD! YUM YUM!
my meals there are all the same. RICE + SOUP + VEGE + PRAWN + FISH.
and this go on for the rest of my journey during lunch and dinner.
went hainan island- state: Hai Kou
DAY 1: board tiger airways to Hai Kou Airport.
quite small and dark down there. Picked up my lugguage and went to meet my
tour guide. On the way out, alot of china thus the face all black black one, looking
at me and said:" you wanna sit taxi?(in chinese)". and i got abit Chua teo
by them cuz they all crowded towards me as im the first to go out.
Lucky my mum grab hold of me and walked.
met xiao chen and zheng tao(hainan tour guide) + zhu zhu(singapore tour guide)
had dinner and headed to tai yang cheng hotel.
went shopping the first day and i bought myself a purse.
back to hotel, unpacked stuff, bath and went to sleep.
okay, will update till here due to long story.
BYEBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home