Saturday, August 18, 2007




sadness, my 2nd korean husband is setting off for his military service:((
in October:((( AW~
heard that rain haven gone for military service yet.
I miss them alot.

okay, enough of idols, haha.
let's talk abt school. Basically, nothing but boring!
today, worst! cross country held at Chinese Garden.
and thanks to the weather, programs were cancelled.
We had to stuck there till 11am then released.
During the period of time, my friends and i had enough of
the sec 1. Cuz they throw stuff like bread and cans.
even e thing they threw hit us, they wouldnt even say sorry!
ARGH!

rushed home, bath and went back to school for ORAL~
super nervous, one of my examiner is pretty:))
im smittened by her smile:))
after oral, met kl,cyn n my to imm
and to zuer's hse.
Celebrated her birthday at her home.
ate steamboat, played cards.
FUN!

alright, tomorrow going for the king and I
tata people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home