Sunday, April 08, 2007

family relationship

just came back from my god grandmother's 80th birthday celebration.
and guess what? She now have great grandchilden,grandchildren and
of course her children. Total about 4 generation!
And, i actually have cousins that are 40yrs old plus, nieces and newphews
at about my age and below. super cool huh!

There was this hilarious ang moh lady named "Stevie".(She's a guy!)
He wore Yellow rain coat into the function room,
singing and dancing.
He sang about 3 songs, in between that, he
took off his clothes.
The last costume he was wearing was a black,fury,laces dress!
Super sexy and hot ya!

And when my brother was caught looking at him,
Stevie said:" What you looking at,Darling? Are you looking
at my armpit?(he then lifted up his armpit and showed it to my brother.)"
LAUGH OUT LOUD!!
He's a great entertainer!
*CLAPS*
Had alot food and fun:)
anyway, HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY, Ah ma!!

2 more days to SYF, and 4 more days to my birthday, XD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home