Sunday, February 18, 2007

Rain


i must say he's INCREDIBLE.
i just cant stop screaming watching him dance!
LOVE HIM XD

Anyway, A very Happy lunar new year to you people out there!
As my journey for today, its very tired and boring.=X
woke up early in the morning by my mum.
after a proper greeting with my parents,
we were off to my mum's godmother house.
Abt 2hrs later, we went to my dad's godmother house.
then to my uncle hse, and finally last stop,
my aunt's hse.

had a short nap at my aunt hse.
super tired, cause i was staring at the television programme,
for about the whole afternoon.
while my parents were chatting with my relatives.

Finally, home sweet home.
total meal i had today is 4!
and some snacks like bak kua,peanuts
and not forgetting those gases drinks! ahahah!

okay, update till here!
byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home