Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy birthday Yvonne


HAPPY BELATED 17th BIRTHDAY YVONNE!

yup, ytd was yvonne's birthday!
celebrated her birthday over at cathay.
had alot of fun.

anyway,school as usual
had 2 tests straight after recess!
after school, had my physic practical!
only julin and mi do the practical in the lab without
teacher's help!
so we draw and draw until we realize how amazing
physic is! haha

after tat went band, practise our SYF pieces!
my conductor said we have too many band members
which we need onli 80 members!
so we have to cut down by audition the band members
one by one!
super nervous can! cause all of us wanna perform!
hais, me myself is scare because my juniors played very well
but im still unable to play!
somemore audition starts next week!

and FINALLY! i don have any homework to do!
HURRAY! super happy!=)
update till here1
bye people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home