Friday, February 23, 2007

Hahaha

(this question make mi mad!)
(my class noticeboard)


Yo people!
after my chinese new year holidays,
dragged my feet to school, but luckily time passes
very fast, cause i hate sitting in the classroom for hrs
and study! AND TODAY IS FRIDAY(weekend is here!!)
today, had my favourite game played during PE lesson.
But we have to run 3 rounds then can play.
so waste the one period running.
As usual, we girls played Captain ball.
Unfortunately, my team lose by 1 or 2 ball.
and both my knee caps are injured.
Anyway, GOOD GAME!
cant wait till next PE lesson!

had movie with my friends:)
we watched this movie called "NORBIT"
super funny.
both me and Kl laugh out loud in the cinema!
so, go catch this movie!
it will sure make your day:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home