Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HOHOHO!
hope everyone have a wonderful christmas:)

24/12/06, sun:
work till 8pm today.
today is my first day, saw our NO.1(big boss)
laughing, cause she seldom smile.
but she actually laugh and join in our joke!
hahaha

after which,me,ly,my n kl got change
and went for countdown.

we had to squeeze our way to NAC for our KFC,
cause its full of people.
once we reached KFC, no seat, KFC is closing!
so we took cab to je for KFC:)

finally, we get to eat out KFC meal!
after eating, we sat behind delifrance to countdown,
we had alot of laughter!hehe,
board e last bus home.

25/12/06,mon:
woke up pretty late,
had my celebration at my aunt's hse,
and i ate alot of FOOD!
which im going to grow fat again!

next countdown would be new year eve!
looking forward to 2007!
buai people!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home