Monday, December 18, 2006

IM PROMOTED!!

IM PROMOTED!!!
first of all, i wanna thanks
my papa, mama, next wanna
thanks my dearest PSJYQ,
my dearest junior zhao yu and my friends!
and of course all the god that
blessed mi!!
Im SUPER HAPPY LA!!!

i was super nervous at home.
woke up at abt 11pm.
so start preparing my stuff.
while preparing, i cried! Lmao!
cuz im afraid tat i will fail.
so was supposed to go temple wif ly,
but she nvr go, so my dad accompany me!

after praying, went to meet ly n kl.
next we went to meet ze n my n julin.
so all of us went in.
super nervous.
Mr thomas was there to annouce
the top students.
so they began to distribute either a yellow/pink
form. yellow represent ur promoted while
pink represent u either retained or go ITE.
first few ppl got yellow, then pink form.
so some of them haven get, they started crying(including mi)

finally its my turn, i was so nervous tat
my hands ar shivering like hell!
then mrs ng(miss chew) said:"haven take then start crying."
hahas, then, she gave mi a YELLOW FORM!!!
i was like:"THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"
then mrs ng said:"so u no need to take ITE form?"
then i said:"NO, NO!thank you"
so i called my dad, n i cried veri badly! hahas

after which, ly,julin got yellow form.
next is kl, she got yellow form and cried veri loudly
like a baby! lols
so next is jinli,ze n my and cyn all got yellow form.
gdgd! all promoted.
was so relieve now, cause i don have to worry abt my
results.BUT! i have buck up for my Os now!:)

once again, wanna thanks all of you!
hahahas!love you people! muack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home