Sunday, July 19, 2009



what a week!
mon --> study & work.
tues --> study, zhao school, watch movie and "ichiban" meetup session with kl n cyn!
wed --> study, work.
thurs --> study, work.
fri --> MC, went dental checkup!
wisdom tooth is killing me!
worst thing, CRIED the moment i sat down the dental chair!
hahaha, like a child cried non-stop and poor dentist n his assistant
have to comfort me. LOLS

Movie with my PSJYQ~
HARRY POTTER!!
erm.....overall....not nice.
you can watch it if you want:)

Sat --> went for my FTT!
2nd attempt: PASSED! *applause!
CAN START LEARNING DRIVING! MUAAHHAHAH!
went to see a doctor this time for my sorethroat.
and now medication is allover my table.

TODAY---> stayed at home for my Java UT tml!
bad new: feverish of 37.9 degree!
OH SHARK!
hope nothing happen to me.

gotta get some rest.
SAYONARA! TATA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home