Thursday, June 19, 2008



feeling guilty as i did not turn up for training for consecutive two days.
Not about any excuses but seriously im sick.
luckily mq calm me down.
probably would return on next thur.
hope they don kick me out:(
my brain is dead.
i cant think for school now. Problem seems to be so
difficult to understand and i don kno what the faci wants.
Feel so shag for every module.
/back from je at about 6pm.
its really been a long time since i have been there,
i mean take 334 back home
from there. saw quite a few people i know.
like, my ex-band seniors, sec school juniors and my current classmates.(so qiao!)
ytd i bought goreng pasi from causeway's pasa malam.
bought wrongly, inside is jackfruit instead of banana.
$1 wasted.
bought goreng pasi(correc spelling?) from je today.
its totally different!
taste like smelly tofu. totally different from what i have tasted it before.
another $1 wasted and i gave up.
excited about diving theory and pool session next week.
this week is totally a shit week for me.
Hope next week would be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home