Monday, May 19, 2008






(the food is indulging)
First of all lets talk about my class:)
class had secret pizza party on one of the days.
We called pizza and vani and me had to smuggle up to class:)
in the end, classroom was full of pizza smell. haha.
secondly, rugby training.
Fun as usual but there would be competition next month and coach said that
she is eyeing for some potential year 1s to participate.
As there are too many of us, she is going to chose.
damn stress, as there is good runners, so i think i wouldnt be going in.
had match with own people.
i dive to score, lmao and my legs hurts.
lastly, my shopping:)
shop with mq and my.
had dinner at PM. yum yum!
then shop-ed at bugis.
had alot of laughter.
Oh ya, today, went to work.
and during my break, i took the lifts to the basement to buy food.
On my way back to the lift, i saw MARK LEE!
His wife came out of the lift and i went in.
tot he going out, so i press the "open door" button.
however, he never go out so i press 2nd floor.
So in the lift, it is only the both of us and lols me,
dont dare to turn to look at him cause i will laugh!
hahahaha, the face is too funny.
so i kept quiet and drank my bb tea.
lmao.
till then, sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home