Thursday, December 27, 2007

its dead.
erm.
wet rice cultivation i think:) my dad's bike.
busy ants.

ALLO!
busy with work. and i jus don kno why
ppl jus like to mess up with things where there is display for hanging.
and worst still, mess up already still want new piece.
nevermind. customers is always the first priority.

THAT * scb went SIAO AGAIN!
scb(siao char bo):"you are slow. is your mind go wrong?"
YOUR mInD THEN GO WRONG!
made me shed my tears. kns.
i did talked back! and she siao again and talk to me.
scb:" gd gd gd, one bag onli?"(in nice tone, after the scolding)
i of cos ignored her.

this time i control my tears, lols.
but one customer saw mi cry, lols and she asked mi
am i okay. so nice of her. and i like those actoress act in drama,
i said:"im okay.:)" and ran to the store to cry. laugh out loud.

conclusion of the ppl working there. EVERYONE is good EXCEPT HER, the scb.
and my friends all wish she nvr come to work. hahaha.
okay. got to go sleep:) tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home