Friday, May 25, 2007


pai seh, im here to blog!
cause mei yang send me this link, and its super fun fun fun!

jus upload your photo, and you will know which celebrities you look like.
Meiyang uploaded one photo and showed that she look like rain,
And i uploaded one of my photo, and I look like RAIN, hahaha!!so
i search and search and i finally got at least 2 pics like Rain!
ahahaha, super happy! some 60/67% look like!
some of my photo look like some male celebrities, Boa, ayumi but
it is impossible, anyway jus for funXD! haha


anyway, had 4 MT lesson.
jus going through some compo.
then went geo.
Mr Lee showed us this video.
super disgusting. Its abt animals such as pigs,cows,chicken and turkeys,on
how they are being treated by human beings from other countries.
Very Cruel!
after watching the videos, some of us didnt eat much on meat.
and thinking of that now, i think we are fortunate of what
we are and we have now.
got back my report book.
Seriously bad, very bad.
L1 R4 : 32 and L1 R5 40.
Almost all subjects F9.
Although our principal is strict but
I must sae his a veri nice man.
He wrote all sec 4e(i think)/5na classes some notes on the report card.
i read the card and im so touched. hahas
Suddenly got motivation after i read it, lols

okay good luck for me
bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home