Sunday, November 19, 2006

im your friends forever,


i shall blog about my unlucky yesterday.
18/11/06,SAT
As i worked Afternoon shift, i went home wif Kl and Ly.
on our way back, we saw zhengqiang,ruiwen.
then later shermin n joyce came. but they went home first.
so we waited for ze to come.

we boarded the train.
there's a girl(ah lian) behind us.
she later picked up her phone and
said all the foul language to her friend,
which all those foul words are meant for us!
it's very lame lor!

she said we talk to loud!she cannot have peace in her ear.
but that's what friends/life are for!
we haven seen each other for so long, so must chat!
then, you want us to see each other and without chatting?
COME ON LA!ARGH!

so i went home and told my mum about it.
AND i cried because that * girl stressed mi up!
although i told myself to ignore her, but
all the insulting and foul words was in my mind.
so i burst out into tears infront of my mum:X

okies enough of my unlucky day.
19/11/06,SUN, today

woke up at abt 7.30am.
so i changed and went for work
with my puffy eyes and running nose.
after work, went window shopping at jp wif ze.

WOOT! tml is 20/11/06!!!!!!!!!!
WAHAHAHA!
buai:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home